Monday 20 February 2012

Business Cards//Business Card Inspiration//Triangle & Kaleidoscopes.



Another fleeting moment of inspiration that was cut short for a re-brand and self-promotion idea- geometric shapes, and, particularly, looking at triangles. In some recent designs I've seen I've been really inspired by blends of soft, pastel colours and opacities that make for really beautiful repeat pattern designs.  However, starting to experiment with this in hand rendered sketches and vector-based work, again, it quickly dawned on me that this was far removed from my existing design portfolio, and wasn't really representative of my work so far. Although, of course, I aspire to constantly grow and evolve in my design practice, I certainly don't want my designs to seem unusual or alien, and feel that at this current moment in time, I need a brand and identity range that is really going to reflect what I am, and what others can currently expect from my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment