Sunday 12 February 2012

Networking//SPLIT.




As mentioned in my previous Reetsweet post from yesterday's craft fair at the Corn Exchange in Leeds, I came across an exciting proposal of submitting work for a gallery exhibition at the Leeds Art Gallery, as created by the designers at Split- a Leeds-based Graphic Design studio.

Took a look on their site after speaking to one of the designers, Oli, on the day and was really impressed with their work, and now will ensure that I push extra hard to get the best work I possibly can out in the next few months for potential showcase at the gallery- and, if possible, see what I can to do make future links with them- possibly through collaboration or even work experience. Their work is really great, and they have definitely got me exciting about the prospect of collaborative work and interships again.

No comments:

Post a Comment