Tuesday 7 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Presentation of design outcomes.



This afternoon in the a studio workshop, we had our very last opportunity to take feedback from our peers about our design development through the module- and, in particular, looking at our final outcome designs and how effective they are in terms of visual communication, technique and ability in terms of general software use (as well as testing if our burnt DVDs were working before submission!).


In a small group, we went round assessing the work of two other members within the group- mine being marked by Claudia and Charlotte. I was really happy with the feedback I received (which can be seen in the Issuu PDF document above)- and it's probably higher than any other mark I've been given in this category before (Haha! I am usually more successful with my (I quote) "Shit hot" design context and research, but I've definitely tried to level it out  a little more this time). 


Also some constructive points from other members of the group with key points that I will try to look at potentially editing and altering (particularly the format for file saving) before submission and module deadline tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment