Wednesday 22 February 2012

Enterprise//Enterprise Group//Printed poster designs.



My selection of printed A3 posters to put forward as designs and proposed stock for our 'Book Klub' enterprise business- as well as for the purposes of having tactile media at our presentation a week today (Tuesday 28th February). I had two other designs (one, an Eternal Sunshine film poster, the other a hypothetical 1950's horror film poster-influenced design for 'Attack of the Zombie Cupcakes') though, realistically, balancing this with other projects, I don't think that I'll be able to finish them in time, unfortunately, though will attempt to in my own free time outside of Uni.
I also attempted to print my 'Bubble Pop Electric' poster in the digital print facilities at Uni though I was having a problem with the transparencies and type translating to print over on my memory stick, so unfortunately that has had of of been dropped (though can still be added into the presentation and the Book Klub 'Book of the year')- though still pleased that I got something (!) designed and hope that the posters positively contribute towards the group's proposed portfolio of retail stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment