Wednesday 22 February 2012

Enterprise//Enterprise Group//Designs for Book Klub.



To build up our portfolio of work for the Book Klub proposed stock (as well as evidencing work for retail in our presentation and Book Klub 'Book of the Year'), as well as to incorporate our own knowledge and design practice into the business, we decided to go on to make our own designs. I took this opportunity to create two new designs for my portfolio which were inspired by my Image 'Type as Image' session which I really enjoyed. Inspired by music of my teenage years, I created two designs- one, Kanye West's 'Golddigger', and the second, Gwen Stefani's 'Bubble Pop Electric', which I was quite pleased with the final results, and got to try something new in using gradients and three-dimensional effects with inner glow, drop shadows and 
warp paths.
I have also included two designs that I have made in the past for various projects- two monochrome designs, 'Birds of a feather...' and 'The Barber's guide' moustache series.
I also have two more designs that I have sketched up, and, time permitting, I would really like to get them finished- if I get the finance and necessary research finalised then I will definitely continue to do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment