Wednesday 29 February 2012

Etsy Donation//Harry Potter Society.




A couple of days ago I got an email through on my Etsy account (from which I regularly sell design work- of which my 'Harry birthday' Harry Potter themed cards go down particularly well with the massive fandom that surrounds it) asking if I would be happy to contribute some of my work to the University of Edinburgh Harry Potter Society sale. Ordinarily, being a pauper student, this isn't something I would usually think of, but was happy to donate a few items (totalling around £25 RRP) to the charity, set up in honour of JK Rowling's character which supports charities around the world (more information of which can be found at the link above). Felt good to do, and hopefully there will be plenty more opportunities in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment