Wednesday 29 February 2012

Design Production for digital//Module feedback.



Module feedback I received today from my Design Production for Digital module- really happy with the grade I received, and quite surprised to be honest! Not at all shocked that the design outcome section of the module grading was my weakest area, as, admittedly, I found the design production stage quite difficult in this entirely new and (comparatively) complex software programme. Although not my best grade, I am pleased with what I got out of the module and feel that if I were to repeat it there is so much more I could have done with it, or could have learnt from it to go on to utilise in designing a much crisper, professional- looking design outcome.


Again, like with the majority of my projects, I'm pleased with the grade I received for my research and analysis and hope to keep this up for all of my projects in the future- however,  I need to balance it a little more to ensure that my design outcomes are of equal grading measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment