Tuesday 28 February 2012

Enterprise//Enterprise Group//Business Plan.



Yesterday, taking the notes from the business plan written up from the original online Natwest business plan, I re-wrote (tweaks here and there) the notes originally put down by Sarah and Chris, with the final additional information of the finances as calculated over the weekend.
I put the information into an InDesign file to ensure that it was more structured and readable for the tutors, as well as understandable for ourselves. 
Originally, I wanted to take more time to bind the document for presentation's sake, but, unfortunately time was a real issue (printing at 3.30am...).
Originally, I was also going to make a separate finance document, though I feel that the basics are well covered in the business plan, all other other calculations and notes are available on my blog in both written notes and word document PDF format.



No comments:

Post a Comment