Sunday 12 February 2012

Reetsweet II//Review of the day.



Early morning start and set up yesterday for my second Reetsweet Craft Fair at the Corn Exchange (and my third craft fair in total) on this very chilly February morning.
A slower day than I had perhaps expected (though I really should have expected it with the cold weather- ice! and the time of year), but a good day nonetheless- meeting lots of fun and interesting people, selling work, and networking (the cherry on top). Met one lady who asked about me coming to sell at her Ikley-based craft fair in June, as well as being propositioned to work alongside a Graphic Designer based in Leeds in submitting work to his Leeds Gallery- based exhibition of young Yorkshire-based Graphic Designers in May, exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment