Thursday 31 May 2012

PPD//Personal Development//Getty Images.



Really excited a couple of days ago, after hearing about Getty Images for the past couple of years, to have been contacted by the photo-sharing (licensing) company to request that some of my photography work can be sold (by commission) on their site, after sourcing my work through Flickr online. For me, this always felt like a great achievement and compliment, and something I'd definitely like to get involved in to get a great deal more exposure for my work, and some small financial benefit too!
So far, I've signed up four of the images they selected, and keen to see how it develops in the future. I've definitely learnt a lot more about copyright and licensing (model and photographic) through this process, and really appreciative that I've also managed to learn something new whilst also helping to get my work seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment