Saturday 5 May 2012

PPD//Dreamweaver//Switching domains.



After a little confusing session talking with Simon about making my website live, once put together, hopefully to focus on getting my work out there and seen over the summer (as well as having a more professional portfolio platform, as opposed to just my Tumblr/Behance accounts), and with a little help from Claudia and Lisa, I've got my IPS sent off from 123 reg to link up my one.com address- so my domain is transferred over to my hosting account, and I can source all of my information and details in one place. 


Need to make more progression with my web design soon (finding it a little challenging trying to balance everything!), but need to make sure I don't fall behind with this, and have all my designs ready for the PPD presentations on 6th/7th June.


No comments:

Post a Comment