Friday 4 May 2012

Design Practice II//Dreamweaver//SCAMP designs.




Inspired by the website designs that I have been researching for our forthcoming Dreamweaver sessions, I spent this morning quickly jotting down a few SCAMP ideas for general layout and composition for our future web pages.


Just some really quick design ideas- ideally, I just want my page to be really crisp, simple, minimal, and easy to navigate- elements that I think will effectively showcase my portfolio, and, hopefully, let it speak for itself. 


My favourite design so far is the second in the portfolio, but I will definitely work more on the designs in the week in preparation for the next session next Wednesday, as well as ensuring all my branding and content is ready to apply to my web page design at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment