Monday 21 May 2012

Image//OUGD205 Module Feedback.



Module feedback from the OUGD205 Image module that was sent back to us today. Happy with all the comments given, and definitely see the relevance of this within my work, and wish in certain areas I could have devoted more time or experimentation to my weekly outcomes.


A little disappointed with the grade, largely because it's only 1% higher than last year, and I feel that I put a considerable deal more effort in, though I understand that the years are graded differently. Plus, it's also my lowest grade of the year so far. However, I still maintain that it's been my favourite module of the year, and I really appreciate the ideas, inspiration and challenges it has provided me, and that have given more focus and direction into the future of my design practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment