Friday 11 May 2012

PPD//Make your mark//Personal letterheads.



Spent a little while this afternoon returning to my self promotional and branding designs to try and create a more substantial body of printed stationary designs which will be useful within my freelance work and potential client work in the future.

Again, wanting to keep the brand and identity consistent, I am sticking to my minimal design aesthetic- using black and white, with the 'Hello' at the top of the letter, logo and contacts at the bottom, and the standardised address and body copy layout for a uniformed, and, hopefully, professional outcome.

To be printed onto brilliant white 180gsm paper stock, and photographed with the complete range of my printed, branded stationary within the next couple of weeks, printed with the full x12 language translations I am currently working with for my printed media.

For development and ideas, see the screenshot images below.

No comments:

Post a Comment