Friday 4 May 2012

PPD//Make your mark//Ordering business cards.



http://uk.moo.com/products/luxe/business-cards.html


After receiving my primary business cards from Moo today, and being happy with the printed outcome,  I decided to waste no time to start on my finalised designs, get them sent off and printed ready for distribution to studios and contacts over the summer, as well as sending off with all of my Etsy/online orders, as I am currently doing. 
Reviewing my sales documents, and having up to 50 variant designs available to me, I went on to create a design with the translation of 'Hello' in every country's native language that I have currently sold to, and looking forward to printing some new designs in the future to document my sales and client history.


As can be seen, (when I finally get round to blogging it!) in my personal branding, the initial idea came from my love of travel, my past client network, and the happy thought that wherever I may be, and am working in the world, I'll always be able to say hello.


To be printed onto 600gsm, FSC accredited, sustainably sourced paper- great quality which also aligns with my ambitions to work with sustainable and recyclable materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment