Monday 21 May 2012

Personal Development//Cafe 164 Exhibition//Opening Night.



Photographs from my work up at the Split/Cafe 164 opening night this evening. I was really lucky to have friends Polly, Fran, Beth and Baljeet go down with me to take a good look at the work on show, as well as meeting our tutor, Jane, at the event too, so it was great to see some friendly faces.

Really enjoyed seeing the work hung up (thanks Oli!) and chatting to some of the designers there, as well as Oli himself and finding out a little bit more about the industry and his design studio, Split. He was also kind enough to give me some really great feedback and encouragement about my work, and I've felt feeling really inspired. Really looking forward to my PPD presentation now and talking about my future plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment