Saturday 12 May 2012

PPD//Make your mark//New business cards.



Really excited yesterday to have my cards come through from Moo, with a great print quality and lovely presentation and packaging as an extra cherry on top. Over the 50 luxe cards I had ordered to print, 12 different language translations for 'Hello' can be seen on the front of the cards to send out to international clients and retail buyers from my online store(s).

Really impressed with the quality, especially in terms of the finish of the duplex which is really crisp, and at 600 gsm looks really smart and professional. Also, I cannot justify the cost enough, even without my student discount (which I discovered you could get too late...argh, next time!) the total came to approximately 68p per card with VAT (approx 20%), delivery and a presentation box also included. Really great value for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment