Saturday 5 May 2012

PPD//Industry & Personal Development//Bird's Yard.



http://www.birdsyard.co.uk/
(Picture taken in store by Chloe)

Very happy to announce that from this morning, my printed designs will be available to purchase from Bird's Yard, Leeds (just down the road from The Corn Exchange), on the second floor (one up from the Marvellous Tea Dance Company tea rooms), sold by store owner Chloe.

Was lovely meeting with her and chatting about work this morning, and I was given a proposition- if I wanted to work a few times in the store throughout the summer, my commission would be dropped from 30% to 10%- a great deal, and, wonderful experience for running a store- something that I am really considering for the future.

Another shop/stockist to add to the portfolio/CV, along with Nook & Cranny in Liverpool and TestSpace at The Corn Exchange, Leeds. 

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment