Friday 4 May 2012

PPD//Make your Mark//Sample business cards.



This morning, I got x10 sample business cards sent through to me from online printing service, Moo. After a week spent developing my branding and identity, I sent through the order, and although, again, slight changes have been made through from this time, I was really happy to see the order and the quality of the print.


Still not blogged (to be done asap!), my branding and business cards were inspired by my love of travel, and the retail network that I have created online, selling to various countries around the world, also, liking the thought that whenever I am in the world, and wherever I may be working, I'll always have a way to say hello. Keeping the design completely minimal and crisp- my aspirations for my design work, portfolio and practice for the future.


As previously mentioned, I was really happy with the print quality (and love the branding that Moo use for their packaging- really fun and eye-catching in their vibrant Cyan colour palette), though I have decided for my future reprint to have the designs duplexed, for that extra thickness and print finish that I was experimenting with in my own printing, and that seemed to go down rather well.


No comments:

Post a Comment