Thursday 17 May 2012

PPD//Studio Visits//Tigerprint.




http://www.tigerprint.uk.com/


Although hearing about the company, and knowing a brief amount about them, I had never the opportunity to look at the Tigerprint website before, and today, I'm really glad I did.
Tigerprint are the producers of illustrative printed media such as cards and wrapping papers (along with gift items and stationary), having formed in 1996 to produce exclusive cards for Marks & Spencers, which, as a result, has now lead to Marks & Spencers being the fourth largest card retailer in the United Kingdom.


Their design portfolio and products are beautifully illustrative and printed, and, frankly, just my cup of tea. Although placements are ordinarily given on a competition basis (and rightly so for such a successful company),  I would really love the opportunity to visit either their Bradford or London studio and to learn more about the industry and sector that I am, myself, so keen to be involved with. 


Really inspired stuff- after a disappointing reply earlier in the week from one studio, I'm really pleased to find another company that I am excited about.


No comments:

Post a Comment