Saturday 5 May 2012

PPD//Make your mark//Branded compliment slips.



Now with my rebranding designs complete (to be blogged asap), applying the designs to various outcomes is proving a lot swifter and enjoyable- here, a range of compliment slips to send out to customers and clients. Currently with the translations of 'Thank you' for every country/native tongue I have, as of yet, sold to/worked with... hopefully a lot more where that came from!


Compliment slips measure 208 x 98 mm so as to fit in standard DL International business letter sized envelopes (of which I will be designing my own with my consistent branding).

When my full branding range is completed, photographed and printed evidence shall be documented.
To be printed onto 180gsm acid free cartridge paper superior white wove stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment