Monday 7 May 2012

PPD//Creative CV//Existing Examples and Research.




Looking at some existing creative CV designs to potentially inspire my own outcomes and idea generation- looking at ways I can incorporate my branding design into a quick and direct document which I feel positively and visually communicates both myself and my design practice.

Below, a few ideas and inspirations for creative CVs found on the net- good minimal use of colour palettes used throughout (something which I intend to do- largely sticking to black and white to match the colour scheme I have chosen for my own personal branding), as well as clearly structured and grided type.

Although type and editorial design is something which I, to be honest, have very little experience within, it's something that I would really like to push further, and, therefore, have decided that I will attempt to make a central part of my CV to showcase my diversity in my design outcomes and capabilities (and hope it all goes to plan, of course...)









http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles24/827479/projects/3074793/9f636192f12a681598ea2ebd70c27c36.jpg


http://www.andypowell.co.uk/images/cv/AndyPowell-CV-web-large.jpg





1 comment:

  1. I really like your creative resume. Thanks for the impression!

    ReplyDelete