Tuesday 1 May 2012

PPD//Make your Mark Task//Blog Headers.



After going on to develop my logo and personal branding design (more information and evidence of which will be blogged asap- when I have the whole collection finalised and ready!). One of the most important elements in terms of branding, in my mind, is consistency- therefore, I returned to the Blog Header design for my University blogs (Homepage, Design Practice/Context, etc...) to refresh the page in terms of my new branding designs. 


Really simple (even more simple than my last designs!) I think my new approach to absolute minimalism will take some getting used to, though I do like the crispness it has on the page- the black on white working well as a bold, eye-catching design, with form certainly following function- what I aim to practice and experiment more within my own practice from now on.


CHANGES


//


HOMEPAGE HEADER
DESIGN PRACTICE HEADER
DESIGN CONTEXT HEADER
CONTEXTUAL AND THEORETICAL STUDIES HEADER
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HEADER
WHAT IS GOOD? HEADER
PROFILE ICON



No comments:

Post a Comment