Friday 4 May 2012

PPD//Make your Mark//Mock up business cards.



Earlier on in the week, following my experimentation with branding and self promotional designs (still yet to be blogged, will be done asap!) I made a few mock up duplex business cards. Thanks to incredibly low black ink in my printer, my black and white designs were certainly more grey and white, but it was still a good opportunity to see how my designs will appear in print.


Obviously a real mock up design, and when printed they will, of course, look a lot more professional in terms of colour and finish, yet I stilll received some good feedback from friends and fellow designers- the thickness and simplicity of the cards went down well- something I definitely need to stick to my my self promotional design and branding work.


No comments:

Post a Comment