Wednesday 9 May 2012

PPD//Industry Experience//Reply from Oli at Split.



Really pleased this morning to find a reply from Oli at Split in regards to my portfolio and creative CV that I sent along to him yesterday.

Already being on chatty terms with Oli thanks to meeting him at the Reetsweet Craft Fair and being a designer exhibiting my work at the Yorkshire Graphic Designers exhibition this month (which Oli has helped to organise, and, when first meeting him, he urged me to become a part of), so I'm really happy to have met him for a level of relaxation and relation that I don't, as of yet,  have with other studios.

Delighted to have received feedback from files sent (without even asking!) and hopefully seeing Oli (and possibly Josh from Split too) on Saturday at the exhibition hanging for a further chat about design and industry experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment