Monday 7 May 2012

PPD//Finalised creative CV.



After an initial research and development phase from brainstorming my existing HR CV, along with the help of workshops, my own self branding, and a clear direction from self evaluation (of what I want my design practice to be), I have finally got round to developing my creative CV ready to be sent out to design studios later on today, looking for a further development in terms of my Industry experience through studio visits and placements.


I decided to divide my CV into two sections- 'Work' and 'Play' in black and white (my brand colours) to demonstrate both my strong work ethic, and, a side to my personality (which, in my opinion, is just as important as work and education experience when looking for jobs- I hope it goes down the right way!).


No comments:

Post a Comment