Saturday 2 June 2012

PPD//Web Design//Cargo Mock ups.




Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I haven't been able to do half as much as I would have origianlly liked to have done, creating just a handful of screen mock ups from my existing Cargo page. Although there is a great deal more I would like to do with my website, I feel that my Cargo page is a basis of my ideas, templates, typefaces and colour scheme that I will be going on to use in my own web design as I go on to hopefully design a live website for my design portfolio over the summer, for which my domain names have already been purchased.


KEY DESIGN DETAILS/CONSIDERATIONS USED


Type// Helvetica-Arial-Sans Serif
Colour Scheme//White- Black- 30% Black 
Rollover bars- 30% Black
Highlighted project bars- Black with reverse out white type


PAGES// Home (Index)
Individual projects
About
Contact


Again, quite disappointed that I didn't get to do more at this time, but I still have lots of ideas that I am eager to get down, and will start actively pursuing within the next couple of weeks as I look more closlely at my professional design practice and showcasing my design portfolio.






No comments:

Post a Comment