Sunday 17 June 2012

PPD//Exhibition//Papergirl Leeds.



www.facebook.com/Papergirlleeds


Finally managed to see the Papergirl Exhibition for this year that my work was submitted to, with thanks to organiser, Laura Jordan, uploading images onto the Papergirl Leeds Facebook page, after I unfortunately wasn't able to visit the exhibition whilst it was on.


For the show I submitted my A3 'Birds of a feather...' feather-rendered type poster which had received good feedback from the Image session that the typeface was originally created for. 


Again, like submitting my work last year, it felt really good to give away a print for free, and hopefully it will have gone to a good home (to a member of the Leeds general public, after prints are distributed on a bike ride around the city), and I look forward to hopefully submitting my work for many more years to come yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment