Friday 8 June 2012

PPD//Portfolio Collaboration Potential//Photographing Work.




Send an email along to the course administrator, Shirley, this morning, to send onto Photography students RE a possible year-long collaboration in which they would help me professionally photograph my work for my portfolio- offer a small cash incentive, or, preferably, a return in my own skills (potentially branding) for their service, therefore both getting a return for what we are offering. Although I feel reasonably comfortable with my photography skills, and I know that will a little research and practice could achieve something quite good, I would love this opportunity to potential develop connections with other courses, get a little more experience, and, potentially, develop my own portfolio with more diverse projects too.


No comments:

Post a Comment