Monday 25 June 2012

PPD//Enterprise & Innovation Module Feedback 2012.



The feedback from the Enterprise & Innovation Module received on Thursday last week, with an overall grade of 75%, which, again, I'm very happy to say gives me an overall grade of a first for the module, which, naturally, I'm very pleased with.


Again, this module, unlike, unfortunately, the main Graphic Design studio modules, was one of my favourites for the year, as I felt it has positively affected the way in which I approach my freelance work, as well as making positive business and marketing decisions within my own design practice, and whereas it may have not developed my design skills to as full an extent as I may have liked, it has certainly developed my theoretical knowledge and understanding of the processes involved in successful graphic design practices and marketing oneself effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment