Saturday 23 June 2012

PPD & CTS//Studio Visit//Innocent.



Along with going along for my interview in Hammersmith (at Pearlfisher) yesterday in London, I also combined a trip to Ladbroke's Grove to visit the Innocent HQ, Fruit Towers, something that I've wanted to do for five years, as my friend puts it "I have smoothie running through my veins". For me, this was a great opportunity to get a little more insight into the company I have always wanted to work for... plus, a potential to gain some information for my dissertation (of which Innocent is a case study) to boot.

The visit was great, and had some very fun and friendly people introduce to to the "office" (it's too fun to call it an office, really), hand out a smoothie or two and give me some insight to the company. Plus, I've been able to pre-confirm a time to interview one of the sustainability co-ordinators in order to get some insightful and structured interview Q&A session(s) booked to help towards my dissertation research, which I hope to carry out in August.

A really brilliant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment