Monday 25 June 2012

PPD//Self Branding//Creative CV S/S 2012.



The updated version of my Creative CV which I printed with a front cover, and double sided work/play sides to take with me for my interview at Pearlfisher in Hammersmith last Friday. 


Still working very much towards my original design, layout and monochromatic colour scheme, but updating a few of the written details, as well as small changes such as updating to the new Twitter vector logo, and so on.


In the interview itself, the CV proved really useful and the interviewees Jason and Sophie seemed to take a good deal of interest in reading it at the beginning, so I'll certainly ensure I print more copies and prepare more samples for any future placements, interviews, portfolio reviews, and studio visits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment