Saturday 2 June 2012

PPD//Personal Development//Reetsweet Craft Fair, June 2012.



Photo from today’s Reetsweet Craft Fair at Leeds’ Corn Exchange, forgot my camera in an early-morning rush, so here’s a picture of my Ron birthday card that Reetsweet head honcho, Becki took.
I am in the background… in the denim… ish.
A bit of a slow day (weather/bank holiday/the time of year), but I still made my money back that I spent, with a little profit, which is always good. As this was my third Reetsweet, I feel like I'm definitely getting into the swing of things now, and look forward to getting more made, professionally printed, and proper displays to show off my work more effectively, and, in general, just to look more engaging and eye-catching. Always fun though... I'm looking forward to my next Christmas Reetsweet in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment