Tuesday 5 June 2012

PPD//Level 05 Final Presentation.



My FINAL copy of my presentation for tomorrow's studio session to present to my fellow BAGDers and tutors for the Personal and Professional Development module. Slight edit from yesterday's post, which I assumed was my final design- now having to make edits in regards to transparency issues on Page 9 with my type. Still not perfect, but still legible and readable.


Also, the presentation has now been moved from a basic PDF to a Powerpoint file in order for me to use the presentation mode, and, therefore, keep an eye on the time that I am taking on each slide and topic.


This evening I have also pre-recorded and practiced my presentation to listen to over this evening and have the confidence to discuss my presentation tomorrow without the need for prompt cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment