Wednesday 20 June 2012

PPD//Industry Experience//Placement at Glad.




www.weareglad.com


Really overjoyed today, after sending the studio an email just yesterday, to get a reply from Glad (Creative) in Gateshead, asking me to come along for work placement. Very, very excited! Even better still, they asked me how long I'd like to be there, when, and told me that they'd happily support any costs that I have to come into the studio. Amazing! 


I feel really blessed, and am very thnakful that they were so kind to get back to me, particularly with such a quick turn around time! The work that Glad produce is so suited to the work that I want to achieve with bold vector based type and photographic imagery that focuses on branding and promotional design- definitely the sort of work that I am hoping to produce throughout next year and after graduation.


I've organised to work on the week of the 16th June, as my friend and fellow BAGDer Steph has kindly said that I can stay with her in Northumberland where I can easily commute in each day, and they have again, very kindly offered to pay my train expenses.


So, so, excited! Need to keep up with my design work until then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment