Monday 25 June 2012

PPD//Self Branding//Revised Portfolio 2012.



The revised 2012 edition of my design portfolio which I took along for my Pearlfisher interview on Friday. For me, this was a chance to add some updated projects, such as my self branding, to the portfolio, and also to give a small snapshot of my work, as the studio had already seen my work in PDF version, but this would serve as a reminder as to the style of work, and projects I had been working on. 


Although I'm not entirely happy with the way in which the work has been laid out, or the structure of the work in general, it was a quick-turn around solution in one afternoon, as, unfortunately, things had been left rather last minute as a portfolio I had ordered came in the wrong size, and I had some difficulty on that front.


In time for my Elmwood portfolio review/interview, I look forward to putting together a far more polished and finalised body of work which clearly demonstrates my abilities and ambitions within my design practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment