Sunday 17 June 2012

PPD//Leeds College of Art Graduate Show 2011.



Yesterday afternoon I formally visited the Leeds College of Art end of year Graudate show, after working the opening night on Friday, and only catching a few glimpses of the show (when escaping from handing out drinks tokens for a minute or two!), of which I was, of course, very impressed with.

As per usual, I managed a good pillage of business cards (shown above and below) of some of my favourite designers work, and branding itself that I was really impressed with (having decided that this is a route that I would more firmly like to pursue than any previous ideas for my future design practice).

The show, as expected, on the whole, was great, and I naturally had a strong bias towards the Graphic Design department, which, as always, looked clear, smart, considered, and really presentable. I thought, again, like last year, the surface pattern design show area was also great, and I really admired the vast array of illustrative skills and methods in the graduate designers.

Another great year- I can't believe that my work will be up there within a year's time! Very scary stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment