Monday 4 June 2012

PPD//Printed Self Promotional Media.



A quick selection of photographs from the printed self promotional media that I have worked on so far throughout the PPD module (not including my portfolio and CV, which I hope to redesign and print in the very near future). Ideally, I would of liked to have had a lot more ready at this time (invoice and letterheads), and although they are designed, I've been experimenting with various stocks for print, and not entirely happy with what I've used so far, so not quite finished yet.


Printed media includes:

- 600gsm Mohawk Superfine Quadplex Business Cards (translation of ‘Hello’ available in 12 different languages- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc)
- 80gsm Online Sales Receipt Slip (translation of ‘Thank You’ available in 12 different languages- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc)
- 80gsm Customer Compliment Slip (translation of ‘Thank You’ available in 12 different languages- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc)
- 120gsm Reverse Ampersand ‘S’ Brand Logo Stickers
More examples of printed media and updated photographs to be added in the near future.
Image(s) to be added to my PPD presentation to be delivered on the morning of Wednesday 6th June, 09:30am.



No comments:

Post a Comment