Tuesday 12 June 2012

PPD//Industry Experience//Studio Visits//Gratterpalm.



Yesterday evening I sent an email along to Gratterpalm, an award-winning Leeds-based design and advertising agency of whom I was lucky enough to meet one of their design team members whilst working at the Reetsweet Craft Fair on the 2nd June, earlier this month.


After researching into the company, and discovering some student designers who I admire have gained placements and industry experience there in the past, I was really keen to send along an email with my CV and portfolio to find out whether they were potentially interested in me, my work, and possibly offering some industry experience in terms of feedback, studio visits, and/or a potential placement at their studio. Looking forward to hopefully hearing something back soon! Feedback and replies have been quite limited, so I will certainly be looking for more studios and designers, as I really want to try my hardest throughout the summer to develop these all important contacts.


No comments:

Post a Comment