Monday 25 June 2012

PPD//OUGD203 Module Feedback 2012.



Module Feedback and grade outlines from the last studio module, OUGD203 (Design Practice II), from which I gained a 2:1 at 67%.


Although this is, disappointingly, my lowest grade of the year so far, it was almost expected, to be honest. The first half of the module, with the YCN collaboration, I particularly didn't enjoy, and throughout the entirety of the module I found myself tired and feeling half-hearted about the work that I was creating.


In hindsight, I should have experimented a great deal more with processes and print finishes, and concept development. Certainly from this module I've learnt a lot for preparation for next year, and, hopefully, it won't effect my overall grade for the year too much, and, hopefully, I'll still be able to achieved an overall first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment