Monday 25 June 2012

PPD//Module Feedback//OUPD201 Module Feedback 2012.




Module Feedback from the OUPD201 PPD Module, as received on Thursday of last week. Quite happy with the overall feedback given, and the module grade of 74%, which I'm very pleased with, as it means I have achieved a first overall.


Undoubtedly this year PPD has been my favourite module, as I feel that I have achieved and gained the most from it in terms of networking, building my portfolio, and gaining confidence in terms of talking to industry professionals and making those all important links to industry for potential studio visits and placements which are, of course, crucial. 


Really looking forward to applying what I've already learnt throughout the summer, and hopefully using these skills to benefit me throughout the future of my design practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment