Saturday 14 January 2012

Work I wish I made myself//STEVE BONNER.




"From my home studio just outside Stirling in Scotland, I work on a variety of design, illustration and lettering projects for clients home and abroad with the benefit of almost fifteen years experience agency-side in the creative industries. If you have a project in mind you think I may able to help with, feel free to get in touch."

With a truly aspirational portfolio and body of work, Steve Bonner's designs have become an inspiration over the past few days since first discovering them online. A remarkable talent for a wide variety of design outcomes- particularly illustrative, vector-based design, and hand-rendered typography (two areas that I want to particularly improve upon), I really would love my portfolio to look like this one day. Here's to hoping, and here's to practicing with online tutorials...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment