Monday 9 January 2012

Enterprise//Workshop//Annual income as a freelance designer.



In today's Enterprise workshop with tutor Bridget March, we once again returned to calculating our cost of living wages- though, this time, a little more specifically about the living wage of a freelance designer, and the additional costs that this brings with it. Although feeling a little frustrated about how clueless I was about particular aspects of the calculations (a landline phone for example- something I've never had to research, so know nothing about in terms of costs), which left me feel a little vague and unsure about the accuracy of my outcome- though insightful nonetheless. Judging by the results I'm either I'm going to have to seriously improve as a Graphic Designer, 
or start living on bread and butter.
Good old carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment