Wednesday 16 November 2011

Good Is//Final Crit Feedback.



Feedback and notes today from the final crit session, in which presentation boards (as previously shown on my Design Practice presentation boards- via Issuu post) and printed outcomes (thus far) were displayed for critique.
Working in a group of six (Sadie, Matt C, Sam, Ben H, Sarah P and myself) we, once again, divided into groups of two (I worked with Sarah) to give feedback to one another before the module hand in on Tuesday afternoon.

Some key points and notes taken/how I will go on to develop my products:

- Consider audience and relevance with my products
- Consider stock for outdoor advertising- weatherproof/covered?
- Emboss logos as opossed to spot varnish- too much contrast with cartridge stock
- Reinforced cartridge for box for more structural support

I actually really enjoyed today's session, and felt that I got a lot from it- and a bit of encouragement to stop worrying about my designs. Despite all that I would want to edit or change with them, they're okay- not perfect, but they do a job. Given the opportunity to redesign there would be a very long list of design possibilities I could pursue, but for now, at least, I'm on a reasonable enough target for my printed outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment