Monday 28 November 2011

French Lessson V//VI.



Notes, excercises and homework from today's French lesson- really happy that I got the opportunity to go along to this session as I wasn't too bogged down with Graphics work- and actually felt like 
a well-deserved break away!
Amazingly, (perhaps combined with a cocktail of tiredness) I did feel as though I had forgotten a great deal of my re-gained knowledge from the past week's sessions, though fortunately picked it up again quickly. Really glad I decided to take the French lessons- given me a good opportunity to refresh my memory as well as having some time away from work, whilst still being productive, and developing my skillset and knowledge to bump up my CV for work placements- potentially looking into working in various European countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment