Monday 7 November 2011

French Lesson II//VI.

 
Notes and text work from the second of my French lessons at LCA, between 5.30-7.30. Although it's a little stressful with Graphic Design work at the minute, and with Uni deadlines creeping ever-closer, I feel that these French lessons are giving me a great opportunity to have a bit of relaxation- stopping myself from over-working, yet still being productive, and, as a result, not feeling too guilty about it. (Images below including my note book with key words and introductions... please excuse my poor attempt of a croissant. Made me rather hungry...)
Here are the notes from today's session- particularly interesting look at tenses (to be/to have)- this was definitely a bug-bearer whilst learning at school. I feel now I am so engaged, I'm picking up a lot more, and the refresh will do me a lot of good- and, hopefully, improve my chances of work experience and industry placements- particularly in Belgium, France, or multi- national design companies.


Homework/ Extra- Cirricular work from today's session- fortunately quite easy! Just re-iterrating today's work and key phrases and text to remember. At the beginning of next week's lesson we will be going over this work to see how well we have done, and which areas may need improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment