Sunday 27 November 2011

French Lessons III/IV.


Unfortunately, due to demands of work and illness, I wasn't able to go along to the past two week's worth of French lessons. Fortunately for me, after popping along to go and see James in SU (student union) he passed along the sessions work and the tasks to do, happy Sophie! Found it a little more difficult than usual without the supervision of Cecilia from the sessions (my French is VERY rusty) but glad that I had the opportunity to catch up in time for tomorrow's session (the fifth of six).

Really pleased I've decided to top up my French now. Yesterday my partner and I discussed where we'd like to live after graduation (he's graduated from his three years of Architecture, but still has half of his part 1 internship, his two years masters and part 2 internship to go!- i've just got one and a half years, eep!) and discussed countries in Europe such as Switzerland, Belgium, France and Norway (that would suit both of our design-y needs)- exciting times! Multiple languages can ONLY be a plus.
Work from the sessions is scanned in below.

LESSON III

 
 
 

LESSON IV

No comments:

Post a Comment