Monday 31 October 2011

Progress Tutorial 1//Feedback.


The feedback from my progress tutorial last Thursday with Lorenzo. I was hoping to upload my scanned paperwork and upload it through Issuu. I was quite pleased coming out from my tutorial- and felt that I engaged any concerns and developments well. Really, everything that I had discussed I had, thankfully, considered, and now it's just a case of getting it down on the blog(s)!

ATTENDANCE
 
- Full

INSUFFICIENT//SATISFACTORY//GOOD//VERY GOOD//EXCELLENT


ISSUES RAISED

- PPD will focus as next round of session with John kicks in- don't worry.
- Book fair talk with Amber


BLOGS
Do the blogs effectively document an organized and critical approach to module content. Comment on the quantity, quality and consistency of the evidence presented.

Comments

- All well documented- need to consider how the research might change when clearer outcomes are defined. 

INSUFFICIENT//SATISFACTORY//GOOD//VERY GOOD//EXCELLENT


CURRENT PROGRESS

Comment on the overall progress made since the last Progress Tutorial

Comments

- Good progress- commited to getting it right

INSUFFICIENT//SATISFACTORY//GOOD//VERY GOOD//EXCELLENT

ACTION PLAN
Action

- Clarify the good concept for discussion next week.
- Investigate and document design outlets for PPD in Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment