Tuesday 11 October 2011

Cosmo on Campus: Work Experience//Print.



Really pleased to get my hands on a copy of 'Cosmo on Campus' today (as found my friend and fellow designer Claudia, thank you!- though one is due to arrive in the post too!) and saw my design layout work that I executed on my day's work experience for the magazine in the summer at their Westminster studio. As well as having my Cosmo "house style" approved by the editor, an image of me with name and Uni is printed on the contents page (I'm on the bottom row,  second to the right!). Really pleased to see little alteration to my design and great to see my work commercially printed for the first time.

A great experience during this print-based design product- being so much more informed about the printing process is inspiring. I'm definitely going to send an e mail to request another work placement- I know, this time, I would be totally confident and anticipating the day's work.

For more about the magazine click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment