Tuesday 21 August 2012

Industry//Studio Feedback//Morris Pinewood Stockholm.




A couple of days ago, I was lucky enough to have my online Behance profile "followed" by a wonderful design studio, Morris Pinewood Stockholm, who, admittedly, were new to me, but I really admired their work, and see their design style as something that I really aspire to within my own design practice.

I sent an email along telling them how much I liked their versatility and creativity within their portfolio, and they were kind enough to send a reply back, even more kindly offering real compliments about my work, which, of course, is always uplifting. After this simple networking experience, I'm going to look out for more simple opportunities for contact such as this to enable that I can maintain and develop as many contacts in the industry as possible, both nationally and internationally.


No comments:

Post a Comment